Depot/workshop Design coordination and Interface Manager (Line 3 Phase 3).
Project : The Cairo Metro
The depot/Workshop Design coordination and interface manager will join the line 3 phase 3 project and report directly to the deputy project Director.
His main responsibilities are to follow-up design and interfaces activities for phase 3 project on all disciplines and mainly Civil Works, MEP and Workshop equipment and to ensure timely design performance by consortium partners to the client satisfaction.
Qualifications/Experience required :
- Master degree or equivalent
- Candidate must have at least 10 years work experience with evidence of leadership for 3 years on at least 1 year complete workshop/depot.
- Strong manager with strong leadership over the design team and able to reply to Consulting engineers requests.
- Very experienced with civil Design/Engineering with in depth knowledge on Electromechanical interfaces with Civil Works.
Key interpersonal abilities
- Rigorous and pragmatic
- Well organized and planning orientated
- Used to work in a matrix organization
- flexible and open minded to adapt smooth processes to existing organization
- Obsessed by quick win results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Capacity to deal with numerous stakeholders of project to achieve the goals
- Able to work under pressure.
For more informations, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org